Are you looking to contribute to Tax Write Off Are Us?
- Do you or your business focus on solving peoples tax problems ?
- Are you looking to share your insight and gain exposure?
- Do you feel you can improve how business or individuals do their taxes?
We are always on the lookout for inspired writers who are devoted to educating others about filing taxes.
Benefits of contributing to Tax Write Off Are US
- Your articles will receive broad exposure, promoted on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Stumbleup and LinkedIn combined.
- Tax Write Off Are Us community is highly responsive through comments on the site and the social networking pages, creating a rewarding experience all around.
- We encourage writers to submit a bio with a photo with themselves. Most contributors note that featuring their writing on Tax Write Off Are Us increases traffic to their website. Having exposure turns into revenue by selling more products, getting speaking engagements, and coaching clients.
Writing Guidelines for Tax Write Off Are Us – It is About Quality
If you would like to submit an article to be published on Tax Write Off Are Us follow the instructions below for consideration. Only articles that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- IMPORTANT – All articles submitted must include original content and may not contain text previously published word for word elsewhere online. In other words, original content means that your article may not have been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not verbatim incorporate any sections taken from previously published articles. Any form of duplicate content will not be tolerated. For this reason Tax Write Off Are Us does not publish press releases.
- The article must contain useful relevant content to engage the readers of Tax Write Off Are Us. Material readers will find useful include offering practical information that will help business or individuals do their taxes. To get a better sense for the type of articles that are published, take a look through some of the past articles published on Tax Write Off Are Us
- The article must be written in American English, between 600 to 2700 words, grammatically correct, and well-written.
- The article must not include affiliate links.
- Reserve self promotion to your bio unless the article focus is on a business, an event, a course, or a workshop.
- The article may include one direct link to your website in the last paragraph or the brief author’s bio; which will be published at the end of the article. Please note that links in the articles and bios may be subject to deletion or made to be a nofollow link with our discretion and under the following circumstances:
– Too many links within the article
– Links which are not following Google guidelines
– Affiliate links
– Links that are not appropriate to the subject matters.
Currently we are giving special consideration to articles written about the following topics: SEE LINK
To discuss article ideas or becoming a columnist please use our CONTACT FORM
How to Submit Your Articles
- Send your article in Microsoft Word Document
- If this is your first time submitting an article to Tax Write Off Are Us include a bio, 60 words or less, at the bottom of the post and a photo of yourself as an attachment.
- Send all images as a jpeg email attachment.
We will do our best to respond to everyone who submits an article. Please take note that it may take up to two weeks to receive an initial response. Articles may be sent back with questions/comments to expand on parts, and we may edit/change the title or content before publishing on Tax Write Off Are Us.
Updated 11/8/2014 – This page/ writers guidelines are subject to change at anytime.